Job Capital is an award-winning business that has been operating for 12 years, is well known within the industry for our provision of On-Hire Labour Agreement (OHLA), Outsourced Payroll, Migration Services – visas (B2B & B2C) and Salary Packaging services and products.
Job Capital has a fun and collaborative working culture where entrepreneurialism is celebrated and your success is our priority. You will be supported by the team getting to be market ready, understanding how we add value to our clients, and therefore impacting stakeholder profitability.
We are immediately hiring a National Sales Manager with experience in the OHLA Program (Migration), however if you do not have that specific experience, a strong sales strategy, execution and results driven person will be considered.
It is your sales leadership experience, business acumen, commercial nouse, ability to learn quickly and your relentless focus and drive to succeed that we want to know about.
You will have proven success in building and maintaining client relationships, consistently delivering to customer expectations and the skills to research the market and connect with business decision makers across all market sectors as well as leverage your already strong network.
Your self-discipline, professionalism and self-belief are traits that we value and encourage.
You will have access to the national marketplace, a modern CRM platform, and you will be encouraged to sell across all four of our core service lines, however with a recent market opening in the migration space, you are positioned to dominate by this opportunity.
Post your 3 month probation and training period, where you will clearly demonstrate sales and delivery ability, it is anticipated you will have an OTE of $200,000+ over the following 12 months.
The role is designed for a strong leader to assess current business and new opportunities for Job Capital nationally across all products, mainly OHLA and Migration services. The role requires a highly strategic, commercial and growth mindset to capitalise on current client base and build new client bases.
- Train, recruit and grow team capability
- Assess, observe, plan and execute a growth strategy across all revenue lines
- Ability to become a recognised subject matter expert in the industry
- Speak at events and organise internal round table events for potential clients
- Keep up to date with market intel and legislation changes
- Values driven leadership
- Meet and exceed revenue and margin targets across all products
- Expand into new markets nationally (outside of NSW)
- Bring existing strong networks to the table
- Support, train, assess and encourage sales team
- Competitor analysis
- Motivate the team
- Turn disasters into opportunities
- Executes and delivers
- 3-5 years sales manager experience running and growing a team
- Proven success in field
- Exemplary communication skills, written, verbal and social
- Strong commercial and financial, data literacy
- Established and accessible professional network
- Passionate about leadership and executes (walk the talk)
Based: $95,000 + Super
To apply for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your covering letter and resume.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity and inclusion. Metro encourages all interested applicants to apply, but only applicants with the right to live and work in Australia will be considered for this position.