We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager (BDM) to join our team here at Job Capital as we continue to grow as a company.
Job Capital is an award-winning business that is now 11 years old and is well known within industry for our provision of On Hire Labour Agreement (OHLA), Outsourced Payroll, Migration Services (B2B & B2C) and Salary Packaging solutions.
We have a fun and collaborative working culture where entrepreneurialism is celebrated and your success is our priority. You will be supported by all the team here in getting up to speed, understanding how we add value to the market, and therefore being successful.
We are ideally looking for a BDM with experience in the OHLA space, however if you do not have that specific experience don’t let that hold you back from applying.
It is your business development experience, business acumen, ability to learn quickly and your drive to succeed that we want to know about.
You will have proven success in building and maintaining client relationships, consistently delivering to customer expectations and the skills to research the market and connect with business decision makers across all market sectors.
Your self-discipline, professionalism and self-belief are traits that we value and will always encourage.
You will have access to the national market place, a modern CRM platform, and you will be encouraged to sell across all 4 of our core service lines.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Business Development – source leads, research prospects, generate client meetings, prepare proposals, negotiate, and convert to clients, seek referrals and be accountable for bringing in new business.
- Attending networking events and other related functions to promote the business and identifying potential markets and contacts
- Excellent client relationship management is key as you will ensure that expectations are met, client needs are understood and value is always added through your interactions
- Strategy – Develop and implement personal strategy for lead generation and achievement of sales targets.
- Administration & Reporting – Recording relevant information into CRM, preparation of proposals, rate information and hire agreements for new clients.
- Weekly development of Electronic Digital Mail (EDM) content to send out to market
The Ideal Applicant Will:
- Have significant previous B2B sales experience within the labour hire or recruitment sectors
- Have a strong understanding of rate schedules, calculations and financial models
- Display highly developed interpersonal skills and the ability to negotiate effectively
- Naturally be positive, innovative and driven to succeed, confident in suggesting new ideas and improvements;
- Exhibit strong sales and client management skills; this includes marketing strategy and tactics, service presentation, sales techniques and customer relationship management;
- The ability to display good judgement in problem solving and decision making;
- Actively keep up to date professionally through training and development and apply that new knowledge to your role
- Enjoy working autonomously with minimal supervision, whilst being part of a close nit team
You will be offered a competitive salary package, monthly commission (uncapped), a mobile phone and a CBD based office in Sydney.
To apply for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your covering letter and resume.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity and inclusion. Metro encourages all interested applicants to apply, but only applicants with the right to live and work in Australia will be considered for this position.