We are looking for a qualified Sales administrator to join our sales team and help us achieve our goals. You will serve as a point of contact for customers with queries about products and services and provide support for sales representatives.
Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented and has a deep knowledge of customer service best practices. If you have exceptional organisational skills and draw energy from being part of a team, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to high quality customer service and achieve sales targets.
Key Responsibilities Areas:
- Answering phone calls and enquiries including email enquiries
- Contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries
- Liaise with the sales team to ensure timely deliveries
- Maintain and update sales and customer records
- Assist with monthly sales reports
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally
- Ensure sales targets are met and report any deviations
- Proven work experience as a Sales administrator or Sales support admin but not necessary
- Customer service and administrative skills
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Sales skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Ability to work under deadlines
- Positive approach and can do attitude
- Experience in relevant field is a plus
To apply for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your covering letter and resume.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity and inclusion. Metro encourages all interested applicants to apply, but only applicants with the right to live and work in Australia will be considered for this position.