About Job Capital
Job Capital (JC) is an industry awarded and recognised brand for Client Migration Services and Outsourced Payroll Services.
Client Migration Services
• On Hire Labour Agreement (OHLA) with end user client through a Recruitment Agency
• On Hire Labour Agreement (OHLA) with end user direct
What Job Capital offers
Job Capital, with its partners, manages on behalf of a client, the entire candidate experience, from appropriate role and contract fit, labour market testing, and managing the visa application and migration criteria, to organising the relevant insurances. Job Capital provides faster access to skilled workers, and removes barriers for employers who are not experts in Australia’s complicated migration and visa policies, or who perhaps are unable to sponsor candidates themselves and are too busy simply getting on with business as usual. Job Capital also sponsors skilled workers whose application has been processed either on-shore or off-shore, regardless of their country of origin or current location.
How does Job Capital do this
Job Capital performs due diligence at initial engagement with the visa applicants to assess if they are eligible for 482 sponsorship TSS (Temporary Skills Shortage) visa. This visa enables employers to address labour shortages by bringing in genuinely skilled workers. JC then provides fast and accurate recommendations to our clients to enable quick and informed business staffing decisions.
• Organisations of any size can payroll contractor staff using JC’s outsourced payroll services
• Australian payroll – ABN Contractor accesses Job Capital insurance solutions
(e.g. Workers Compensation, Professional Indemnity, Management Liability, )
What Job Capital offers
• Decrease reported overhead costs and employee related risk.
• Single invoice itemised with each employee provided in client defined format (matched to client general ledger) and synced with client pay and invoicing cycles.
• Web based, sector leading and full-life-cycle payroll platform that connects with all widely-used payroll systems.
• Dashboard function that enables employers and employees to self-manage payroll and timesheet requirements.
• ABN Contractor access for the Job Capital insurance solutions included (e.g. WC, PI, ML)
- Broader range of employee value proposition and benefits offered to contractors
- Wider range of candidates provided, including international candidates
- Experienced migration team with over 10 years in the industry
- On Hire Labour Agreement options for 482 visa holders
- Contractor Tax benefits increased
- Increase in Salary Packaging services availability
- Contractor access to migration services
- Superannuation claim services
- Contractor access to Tax return services